GATX Rail Europe is a leading, full-service railcar lessor offering a high quality and diversified fleet to over 20 European countries. With an experienced, service-oriented team, we are focused on making railcar leasing and rail transport simple, efficient, and seamless thus we have strategically located offices across Europe. At GATX Rail Europe, we strongly believe in our people and therefore we empower, develop and acknowledge them. We communicate openly, value honesty, respect differences of viewpoints and cultures and as a result, we work effectively as a team without barriers. We treat diversity as an asset.
To support our growing organisation we are currrently looking for
Head of ERP Applications (m/w/d)
Your main responsibilities:
- Leading the international IT application team (10-12 employees + external service providers), incl. resource planning, people management and development etc.
- Ensuring secure, compliant and stable operations as well as further development of the ERP systems
- Developing strategies regarding the future IT application landscape and ensure their implementation (e.g. transition of a legacy ERP system)
- Supporting the qualification and selection of software/service suppliers, as well as the evaluation and selection of software technologies
- Managing the whole application landscape (incl. new developments) regarding timelines, quality, budget and risks/risk mitigation
- Contributing to the definition of the solution architecture for new solutions
- You will report to the Head of IT Europe
- attractive and well equipped workplace in the heart of the city center
- interesting job where you can meet diversified challenges and tasks every day
- international working environment, shaped by team work and a great atmosphere
- appropriate remuneration and social benefits of a modern company
- flexible working time including home office model
- close cooperation and exchange of experience with other skilled teams within the GATX group
- opportunity for professional development with wide range of trainings
You are a good fit if you have:
- Completed studies in computer science, or similar
- Sound knowledge in the area of IT application management as well as project management in multinational environments
- Experience in team leadership, ideally in an international environment
- General knowledge of SAP system architecture
- Experience with agile software development (e.g. Scrum, Kanban)
- Fluent German and English. Polish Language is a plus.
- Willingness to international travel (< 25%)
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Join our GATX team and let’s make railcar leasing easier together.
Want to learn more about us? Watch our video !