GATX Rail Europe is a leading, full-service railcar lessor offering a high quality and diversified fleet to over 20 European countries. With an experienced, service-oriented team, we are focused on making railcar leasing and rail transport simple, efficient, and seamless thus we have strategically located offices across Europe. At GATX Rail Europe, we strongly believe in our people and therefore we empower, develop and acknowledge them. We communicate openly, value honesty, respect differences of viewpoints and cultures and as a result, we work effectively as a team without barriers. We treat diversity as an asset.
To support our growing organisation we are currently looking for
Compensation & Benefits Business Partner (m/w/d)
Your main responsibilities:
- Developing and implementing compensation strategy and policies for European entities aligned with company’s business objectives
- Conducting regular salary, benefits and incentive systems review and aligning compensation policies and practices with market trends and local legal regulations
- Coordinating job structure and recommending pay ranges
- Supporting and guiding HRBPs and managers in their decisions about compensation packages and ways to motivate employees
- Managing yearly compensation cycles
- Managing relations with all relevant stakeholder including Management Board and US GATX Compensation Team
- Supervising regular reporting, budgeting, forecasting, KPIs and providing insights for improvement of HR processes
- Acting as the owner of HR policies including car policy, travel and expense policy and others
- Running regular and ad-hoc analyses, supporting audits
- attractive and well equipped workplace in the heart of the city center
- interesting job where you can meet diversified challenges and tasks every day
- international working environment, shaped by team work and a great atmosphere
- appropriate remuneration and social benefits of a modern company
- flexible working time including home office model
- close cooperation and exchange of experience with other skilled teams within the GATX group
- opportunity for professional development with wide range of trainings
You are a good fit if you have:
- Degree in Business, Economics, HR Management or other related field
- Strong practical experience in the field of compensation and benefits
- Experience working in an international and multicultural environment
- Knowledge of different compensation, incentive and benefits strategies
- Expertise in Oracle HCM or other HR systems
- Fluency in English
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills, experience with quantitative data collection would be an asset
- Leadership skills and ability to manage processes across organization with different stakeholders
- Strong communication skills and high degree of assertiveness
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Join our GATX team and let’s make railcar leasing easier together.
Want to learn more about us? Watch our video !