GATX Rail Europe is a leading, full-service railcar lessor offering a high quality and diversified fleet to over 20 European countries. With an experienced, service-oriented team, we are focused on making railcar leasing and rail transport simple, efficient, and seamless thus we have strategically located offices across Europe. At GATX Rail Europe, we strongly believe in our people and therefore we empower, develop and acknowledge them. We communicate openly, value honesty, respect differences of viewpoints and cultures and as a result, we work effectively as a team without barriers. We treat diversity as an asset.
To support our growing organisation we are currrently looking for
Fleet Manager (m/w/d)
Your main responsibilities:
- Support the development of fleet, maintenance and depot strategy
- Manage product and service portfolio including fleet optimization
- Prepare asset pricing and investment decisions
- Develop concepts for availability and cost efficiency of the fleet aligned with maintenance strategy and revision planning
- Commission construction and design projects and supervise project execution
- Drive secondary market strategy
- Support the development and execution of the overall sales strategy
- attractive and well equipped workplace in the heart of the city center
- interesting job where you can meet diversified challenges and tasks every day
- international working environment, shaped by team work and a great atmosphere
- appropriate remuneration and social benefits of a modern company
- flexible working time including home office model
- close cooperation and exchange of experience with other skilled teams within the GATX group
- opportunity for professional development with wide range of trainings
You are a good fit if you have:
- University degree in business administration or a related field
- Min 5 years of working experience, ideally in a technical industry
- Experience with data and market analysis
- Strong IT affinity, ability to use Power Apps, Power Automate and Power BI would be an asset
- Fluency in German and English, knowledge of French would be an asset
- Very good analytical skills
- Strong networking skills and you are a diplomatic communicator and engaged teamplayer
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Join our GATX team and let’s make railcar leasing easier together.
Want to learn more about us? Watch our video !