GATX Rail Europe is a leading, full-service railcar lessor offering a high quality and diversified fleet to over 20 European countries. With an experienced, service-oriented team, we are focused on making railcar leasing and rail transport simple, efficient, and seamless thus we have strategically located offices across Europe. At GATX Rail Europe, we strongly believe in our people and therefore we empower, develop and acknowledge them. We communicate openly, value honesty, respect differences of viewpoints and cultures and as a result, we work effectively as a team without barriers. We treat diversity as an asset.
To support our growing organisation we are currrently looking for
ERP Manager Europe
Your main responsibilities:
- Leading the international IT application team (10-12 employees + external service providers), incl. resource planning, people management and development etc.
- Ensuring secure, compliant and stable operations as well as further development of the ERP systems
- Developing strategies regarding the future IT application landscape and ensure their implementation (e.g. transition of a legacy ERP system)
- Supporting the qualification and selection of software/service suppliers, as well as the evaluation and selection of software technologies
- Managing the whole application landscape (incl. new developments) regarding timelines, quality, budget and risks/risk mitigation
- Contributing to the definition of the solution architecture for new solutions
- You will report to the Head of IT Europe
- attractive and well equipped workplace in the heart of the city center
- interesting job where you can meet diversified challenges and tasks every day
- international working environment, shaped by team work and a great atmosphere
- appropriate remuneration and social benefits of a modern company
- flexible working time including home office model
- close cooperation and exchange of experience with other skilled teams within the GATX group
- opportunity for professional development with wide range of trainings
You are a good fit if you have:
- Completed studies in computer science, or a related field
- Strong Senior IT Management experience in a disciplinary leadership role
- Experience leading projects consisting of internal resources and contractors
- Multiple years of exposure to various IT responsibilities, including budget and capacity planning/monitoring for maintenance and projects
- Background in application/systems development life cycle and associated methodologies (SAP and custom development experience)
- Very good presentation and communication skills
- Working knowledge of agile project delivery methodology
- Fluency in English (C1 or better)
- Willingness to travel regularly on business (up to 30%)
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Join our GATX team and let’s make railcar leasing easier together.
Want to learn more about us? Watch our video !