GATX Rail Europe is a leading, full-service railcar lessor offering a high quality and diversified fleet to over 20 European countries. With an experienced, service-oriented team, we are focused on making railcar leasing and rail transport simple, efficient, and seamless thus we have strategically located offices across Europe. At GATX Rail Europe, we strongly believe in our people and therefore we empower, develop and acknowledge them. We communicate openly, value honesty, respect differences of viewpoints and cultures and as a result, we work effectively as a team without barriers. We treat diversity as an asset.
To support our growing organisation we are currrently looking for
IT Security Manager
Your main responsibilities:
- Coordinate and direct the development, approval and implementation of policies, standards, guidelines, and other requirements needed to support information security throughout GATX
- Create and maintain a strategic information security plan
- Act as the central point of contact within GATX for all communications regarding information security problems, issues, and concerns, and recommend appropriate information security solutions that protect GATX fundamental business activities
- Perform and/or oversee the performance of periodic IT risk assessments to identify current and future security vulnerabilities, determine levels of acceptable risk, and identify solutions
- Perform periodic quality measurement studies to determine whether the GATX Information Security function operates in an efficient and effective manner consistent with standard industry practices
- Coordinate the preparation of information technology contingency plans to respond to information security breaches, violations, and incidents
- Maintain working knowledge of latest developments in information security, including new products and services.
- Develop, maintain, and manage effective information technology disaster recovery and business continuity practices and standards
- Manage all Sarbanes-Oxley related efforts and act as liaison between Internal/External Audit and the IT Department
- attractive and well equipped workplace in the heart of the city center
- interesting job where you can meet diversified challenges and tasks every day
- international working environment, shaped by team work and a great atmosphere
- appropriate remuneration and social benefits of a modern company
- flexible working time including home office model
- close cooperation and exchange of experience with other skilled teams within the GATX group
- opportunity for professional development with wide range of trainings
You are a good fit if you have:
- Degree in information technology discipline, Master’s degree or post-graduate work preferred
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in a significant leadership role in information security
- Regulatory compliance experience with Sarbanes-Oxley mandatory
- Previous experience in a Security Operation Center
- Experience in creating security scenarios and DLP policy
- IT Security certificates like: CISSP, CompTia Security +, CEH,
- Knowledge of Windows and Public Cloud solutions
- Knowledge of information security, control, and risk management techniques, trends, and developments
- Strong analytical skills to analyze security requirements and relate them to appropriate security controls
- Fluency in Polish and English
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communications skills, including the ability to communicate security and risk-related concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to understand business goals and to interact with all levels of management
- High degree of initiative, dependability, and ability to work with little supervision
Nice to have:
- Experience and knowledge of methodologies and standards such as: Agile, Scrum
- Experience with ISO270001, NIST, 270005, 22301, European Privacy Directive,
- Knowledge of SIEM solutions like Sentinel
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Join our GATX team and let’s make railcar leasing easier together.
Want to learn more about us? Watch our video !