GATX Rail Europe is a leading, full-service railcar lessor offering a high quality and diversified fleet to over 20 European countries. With an experienced, service-oriented team, we are focused on making railcar leasing and rail transport simple, efficient, and seamless thus we have strategically located offices across Europe. At GATX Rail Europe, we strongly believe in our people and therefore we empower, develop and acknowledge them. We communicate openly, value honesty, respect differences of viewpoints and cultures and as a result, we work effectively as a team without barriers. We treat diversity as an asset.
To support our growing organisation we are currently looking for
Senior IT Project Manager
Your main responsibilities:
- Leading IT projects across Europe within defined scope, time and budget;
- Mapping and analyzing business processes and idetifying gaps and opportunities for improvements;
- Understanding business processes and IT Architecture and defining project plan accordingly;
- Conducting supplier assessment and selection/contracting and leading the cooperation with third parties;
- Leading the project team to ensure successful completion;
- Managing stakeholders including preparing and facilitating project meetings and steering vendors;
- Tracking project deliverables using appropriate tools and handling project changes appropriately;
- Tracking and managing project budget;
- Regular reporting to the steering committee;
- Preparing and executing handover to production and product owner.
- Attractive and well equipped workplace in the heart of the city center;
- Interesting job where you can meet diversified challenges and tasks every day;
- International working environment, shaped by team work and a great atmosphere;
- Appropriate remuneration and social benefits of a modern company;
- Flexible working time including home office model;
- Close cooperation and exchange of experience with other skilled teams within the GATX group;
- Opportunity for professional development with wide range of trainings.
You are a good fit if you have:
- Completed education in mechanical engineering and/or IT;
- Min. 8 years of experience in project management, including experience in ERP migration projects (eg. SAP or custom-built);
- Working experience with agile project delivery methodology;
- Knowledge of data architecture systems;
- PMP certification or equivalent knowledge;
- Fluency in English;
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders at levels of the organization;
- Attention to detail and high standard of work ethics.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Join our GATX team and let’s make railcar leasing easier together.
Want to learn more about us? Watch our video !