GATX Rail Europe is a leading, full-service railcar lessor offering a high quality and diversified fleet to over 20 European countries. With an experienced, service-oriented team, we are focused on making railcar leasing and rail transport simple, efficient, and seamless thus we have strategically located offices across Europe. At GATX Rail Europe, we strongly believe in our people and therefore we empower, develop and acknowledge them. We communicate openly, value honesty, respect differences of viewpoints and cultures and as a result, we work effectively as a team without barriers. We treat diversity as an asset.
To support our growing organisation we are currrently looking for
Product Owner BI (m/w/d)
Your main responsibilities:
- Create vision and data strategy for next generation reporting and data warehouse
- Guide and closely cooperate with our business to define and implement a transformation roadmap
- Carry the data strategy into business, be a pioneer and proof what can be achieved
- Hands- on create dashboarda, reports and automations
- Define and implement ETL and DWH processes incl. coordination of Data Engineers
- Lead new initiatives in DWH area incl. implementation of new DWH architecture
- Prepare BI projects and steer implementation
- Manage our existing Data Warehouse and Power BI solution, including daily operations
- Take active part in internal Power BI Community Group
- Support and co-drive the introduction of Data Governance
- attractive and well equipped workplace in the heart of the city center
- interesting job where you can meet diversified challenges and tasks every day
- international working environment, shaped by team work and a great atmosphere
- appropriate remuneration and social benefits of a modern company
- flexible working time including home office model
- close cooperation and exchange of experience with other skilled teams within the GATX group
- opportunity for professional development with wide range of trainings
You are a good fit if you:
- Have passion for cooperation with business as much as using technology
- Have experience in defining KPI-Systems and modern reporting landscapes, based on reports and dashboards
- Have > 3 years of relevant experience in BI (focus Power BI, Microsoft Azure, ETL, DWH, MS SQL,T-SQL, PowerQuery, R). Power Apps and Power Automate will be an additional benefit.
- Are experienced in IT service processes, project management, application management, budget management, risk management, vendor management and stakeholder management
- Have experience in agile methodologies
- Are able to communicate in German and English (min. B2 level)
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Join our GATX team and let’s make railcar leasing easier together.
Want to learn more about us? Watch our video !