We are one of the leading railcar leasing companies in Europe and belong to the American GATX Corporation. With our longstanding operational experience and highly qualified staff, we can offer comprehensive service and first-class support to our customers worldwide through our diversified fleet of tank wagons and freight cars.
We are an international company – this spirit is strongly embedded in our company culture. We work closely together in a friendly working environment. We trust our employees to take responsibility and make the right decisions. We provide job security as well as opportunities, and enable individual development so that our employees can make an impact.
As support for our growing business development activities, we are currently looking for a:
Head of ERP Applications (m/w/d)
Your main responsibilities:
- Leading the international IT application team (10-12 employees + external service providers), incl. resource planning, people management and development etc.
- Ensuring secure, compliant and stable operations as well as further development of the ERP systems
- Developing strategies regarding the future IT application landscape and ensure their implementation (e.g. transition of a legacy ERP system)
- Supporting the qualification and selection of software/service suppliers, as well as the evaluation and selection of software technologies
- Managing the whole application landscape (incl. new developments) regarding timelines, quality, budget and risks/risk mitigation
- Contributing to the definition of the solution architecture for new solutions
- You will report to the Head of IT Europe
- A challenging and varied job within an international team
- An international working environment, shaped by team work and a great atmosphere
- Close cooperation and exchange of experience with other skilled teams within the GATX group
- Appropriate remuneration and social benefits of a modern employer
- Flexible working time model and Home Office
- Attractive and well equipped workplace
You are a good fit if you have:
- Completed studies in computer science, or similar
- Sound knowledge in the area of IT application management as well as project management in multinational environments
- Experience in team leadership, ideally in an international environment
- General knowledge of SAP system architecture
- Experience with agile software development (e.g. Scrum, Kanban)
- Fluent German and English. Polish Language is a plus.
- Willingness to international travel (< 25%)
We are looking forward to receiving your application!