GATX Rail Europe is a leading, full-service railcar lessor offering a high quality and diversified fleet to over 20 European countries. With an experienced, service-oriented team, we are focused on making railcar leasing and rail transport simple, efficient, and seamless thus we have strategically located offices across Europe. At GATX Rail Europe, we strongly believe in our people and therefore we empower, develop and acknowledge them. We communicate openly, value honesty, respect differences of viewpoints and cultures and as a result, we work effectively as a team without barriers. We treat diversity as an asset.
To support our growing organisation we are currently looking for
Your main responsibilities:
- Supervise tax compliance in Poland
- Prepare tax reporting incl. CIT-8, JPK and EC Sales List Intrastat, WHT (CIT-10Z, IFT-2R, WH-OSC)
- Monitor WHT and DAC6 compliance requirements
- Support Transfer Pricing compliance (collect data to TPR-C, prepare CbC notifications)
- Monitor tax environment and related law changes
- Support Head of Taxes in processes’ optimization & digitization of tax reporting in the GATX Group
- Take part in projects together with European Tax Team
- Support other departments with daily tax queries
- Cooperate with other functions within Finance Team as well as external advisors
- Support tax audits
- attractive and well equipped workplace in the heart of the city center
- interesting job where you can meet diversified challenges and tasks every day
- perspectives to grow and increase responsibilities in Europe
- international working environment, shaped by team work and a great atmosphere
- appropriate remuneration and social benefits of a modern company
- flexible working time including home office model
- close cooperation and exchange of experience with other skilled teams within the GATX group
- opportunity for professional development with wide range of trainings
You are a good fit if you have:
- University degree or equivalent in the area of Finance or Law
- Min 3 years’ experience in taxes (both CIT and VAT) in a consulting firm or in a business
- Extensive knowledge of tax regulations
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Practical knowledge of SAP
- US GAAP tax reporting knowledge will be an asset
- Fluency in English (spoken and written) - mandatory
- Eye for detail, able to work efficiently under pressure and deadlines, highly developed organizing skills
- Excellent communication skills, positive attitude and willingness to learn and face new challenges
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
We offer a fixed-term substitution contract to cover the period of maternity leave (min. 18 months).
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Join our GATX team and let’s make railcar leasing easier together.
Want to learn more about us? Watch our video !