GATX Rail Europe is a leading, full-service railcar lessor offering a high quality and diversified fleet to over 20 European countries. With an experienced, service-oriented team, we are focused on making railcar leasing and rail transport simple, efficient, and seamless thus we have strategically located offices across Europe. At GATX Rail Europe, we strongly believe in our people and therefore we empower, develop and acknowledge them. We communicate openly, value honesty, respect differences of viewpoints and cultures and as a result, we work effectively as a team without barriers. We treat diversity as an asset.
To support our growing organisation we are currently looking for
Senior Investment Analyst (m/f/d)
Your main responsibilities:
- Develop, utilize, and maintain economic models for investment analysis and decision making (asset dispositions, strategic planning, new product development, portfolio acquisition, etc.)
- Act as a deal team member to provide investment and economic guidance and recommendations as well as financial structuring tactics
- Lead day-to-day activities during M&A initiatives and projects
- attractive and well equipped workplace in the heart of the city center
- interesting job where you can meet diversified challenges and tasks every day
- international working environment, shaped by team work and a great atmosphere
- appropriate remuneration and social benefits of a modern company
- 38.5h/week full time and flexible working time including home office model
- close cooperation and exchange of experience with other skilled teams within the GATX group
- opportunity for professional development with wide range of trainings
You are a good fit if you have:
- Master’s Degree or equivalent advanced degree or certification in finance
- Multiple years of experience as an analyst with the focus on leasing, investment and risk analysis, or financial services
- Exposure to legal, credit and equipment aspects of transactions
- Experience with database management systems and discounted cash flow models
- Strong project management, organizational and reporting skills
- Proactive and hands-on work approach, attention to detail and ability to question the status quo while offering solutions for improvement
- Advanced Excel skills
- Fluency in English
- Willingness to travel throughout Europe
We offer a minimum salary of gross € 70,000 per year with the possibility of overpayment according to your qualifications and professional experience.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Join our GATX team and let’s make railcar leasing easier together.
Want to learn more about us? Watch our video !