GATX Rail Europe is a leading, full-service railcar lessor offering a high quality and diversified fleet to over 20 European countries. With an experienced, service-oriented team, we are focused on making railcar leasing and rail transport simple, efficient, and seamless thus we have strategically located offices across Europe. At GATX Rail Europe, we strongly believe in our people and therefore we empower, develop and acknowledge them. We communicate openly, value honesty, respect differences of viewpoints and cultures and as a result, we work effectively as a team without barriers. We treat diversity as an asset.
To support our growing organisation we are currently looking for
IT Service Desk Manager
Your main responsibilities:
- Managing the IT Service Desk Team, including coaching, mentoring and evaluating team performance
- Managing incidents (including major incident management) and handling service requests, as well as escalation policies and procedures
- Developing and communicating tactical and strategic solutions to operational issues and procedures
- Analyzing incident trends and anticipating potential problems for proactive resolution
- Managing process exceptions and looking for opportunities to remediate and prevent exception recurrence
- Managing the lifecycle of new and existing service management processes, including new process design and introduction
- Creating documentation, especially enterprise-level guidelines, standard operating procedures (SOPs) and other procedures
- Participating in maintaining inventory of hardware, software, and support assets.
- attractive and well equipped workplace in the heart of the city center
- interesting job where you can meet diversified challenges and tasks every day
- international working environment, shaped by team work and a great atmosphere
- appropriate remuneration and social benefits of a modern company
- flexible working time including home office model
- close cooperation and exchange of experience with other skilled teams within the GATX group
- opportunity for professional development with wide range of trainings
You are a good fit if you have:
- Strong experience in service desk/IT support, including experience in a leading position
- Extensive experience with GPOs, applications and software, license agreement terms
- Experience in setting up network equipment (switch, router) and knowledge of TCP / IP network protocols
- Experience with Windows and Mac OS client systems (installation, setup, reinstallation, recovery)
- Hands-on knowledge of integrated service management tools such as Jira Service Desk and Asset Management
- Knowledge and understanding of ITIL principles
- Fluency in English
- Very good communication skills
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Join our GATX team and let’s make railcar leasing easier together.
Want to learn more about us? Watch our video !