Good news: GATX is constantly growing stronger in the standard freight railcar sector, too. We are further expanding our fleet of more than 23,200 freight railcars and are investing into modern rolling stock. With this, our customers benefit from an even broader product range.
Today, we at GATX already have one of the most modern rental fleets in Europe in which the average age of the railcars is below 18 years. But, as in the last few years, we are continuing to invest in freight cars – right across all branches. And, therefore, our customers in the paper, steel, agricultural, coal, wood or building materials industries and from the freight sector find the appropriate railcars for their requirements with us.
Freight railcar rental: modern, innovative and highly flexible
No matter whether you need intermodal cars, railcars for the transport of steel, grain or wood, E cars or flat railcars with or without stanchions – with the freight railcars from GATX you benefit from these important advantages:
- Modern railcars: With the GATX freight cars you have the state-of-the-art technology.
- Security of supply: Thanks to the highest quality, the lowest number of service interruptions and the highest service availability are guaranteed.
- Individuality: In close cooperation with you, we put special requests into practice, for example, in terms of telematics or sensor technology.
Briefly: We build the ideal railcar for you. On request, also perfectly tailored to your special requirements.
… And how do we at GATX manage to do this?
Our business is consistently aligned with the market: We work closely and trustfully together with you – our customers – and always listen to your concerns. Our designated employees provide an all-embracing customer service with short reaction times and a high degree of decision-making authority. Because we only want one thing: The best possible solutions for our customers.
In order to achieve this, GATX focuses on three points:
- Innovation: The added value of our freight railcars arises from innovative technical equipment solutions.
- Practice orientation: We know the challenges of everyday life and consistently align our new developments with these challenges.
- Standards: Our service satisfies all quality requirements, not only technically, but also administratively.
A rethink is called for!
If you too, wish for modern railcars and new sources of supply, we should talk to each other. Because we at GATX are a strong partner which will fulfil all your quality requirements. And this applies today, as it does to the future! Please contact your GATX Key Account Manager.